when: saturday, march 24, 2012
where: errands, family walk
i was going to wear this exact outfit four weeks ago, the day rooney was born. an hour before i went to put it on, my water broke. (lucky for these tights. now they just have spit-up on them. does anyone know how to wash tights???)
have a good weekend! we’re going to watch my twin nieces’ dance recital. can you say cuuute?
- why retailers need to work harder to sell to 18- to 34-year-olds. (thanks to my dad for sharing this article with me! it gives some insight on why i might hate to buy stuff that’s not on sale.)
- this is still my all-time favorite youtube video. and i don’t even like cats hat much.
- i salute tania for knowing when to say good-bye. even though i’ll miss her, it would be harder to see her blog die a slow death. props to her for going out on top!
- maternity leave means lots of online shopping. i just ordered a pair of sandals from rue la la and a heart-shaped wall hanging with rooney’s name, birth date and time. we also have one with our names and wedding date. next to purchase: a black maxi skirt and a denim jacket.
- some good tips on de-cluttering your life.
- a sweet baby-congratulations post by a dear friend.
FROM MY OTHER BLOG
- eric’s advice for new dads
- a little post i wrote about love
- our camera gear
- rooney’s newborn photos
- our list of must-have gear for newborns
next: the winner of the adornments by wendi jewelry giveaway!